Home » , , , , , , » Roommate Gets To Watch

Roommate Gets To Watch

Written By gaskins on Monday, November 26, 2012 | 10:27 AM

I was glad to be at college, and to have more freedom than I ever had before, with one exception. Freshman year, we were assigned dorm rooms and roommates. We didn't have any choice about it. 

My assigned roommate was Fredrick. He was nice enough, but a little socially awkward. He was always, it seemed, in our room. This wasn't really that big of a deal, except when my girlfriend came to visit. She lived back in our hometown still, about three hours away. She couldn't visit every weekend, but usually twice a month. As a college Freshmen, not being able to be with her for two week stretches seemed like forever. I got extremely horny during those gaps. All I wanted to do when I saw her again was to get naked and have hot and hard sex. My girlfriend, luckily, loved sex. She was always quick to strip down and get on her back.

With Fredrick always around, it got frustrating. We'd have to wait until meal time when he'd go to the cafeteria. We knew we'd have about 30-45 minutes to get all our fucking in. He could still walk back in on us anytime. We'd mess around as much as we could when he left to do laundry, or go to the library, but it never seemed like enough time to really relax and enjoy each other. 

I tried to give Fredrick hints that we wanted him to go away and stay away, but he never picked up on them. At first I thought: no one can be that socially inept. Fredrick was a little clueless. And he didn't have a girlfriend. So, for a while, I just assumed he "didn't get it." But one night, when my girlfriend and I were fooling around under the covers (in the dark), we heard the unmistakable sound of Fredrick beating off in his bed.

My girlfriend giggled. "Listen," she said. Then she rolled on top of me, slipped me inside her, and began to ride me. It seemed to make her want to get even more hot and heavy after hearing that we had an audience. 

Later, we discussed what had happened. My girlfriend keenly observed that Fredrick wasn't giving us privacy not because he "didn't get it," but rather because he did get it. He knew we'd be having sex, and he was trying as hard as possible to be around when it happened. "We've got a voyeur on our hands," she concluded. She said this with a twinkle in her eye, like she was an aspiring rock star and had her first real groupie. 

I guess I could have seen it sooner. Fredrick was always coming back into the room just when we'd get a chance to get busy. He'd mumble something about forgetting his food card, or his library card, or a book... at the time, I'd get pissed. All I was thinking about was my straining cock. I didn't really connect the pattern. And I never really stopped to notice how my girlfriend would walk around our dorm room in just a t-shirt and her A-cup breasts would bounce freely under the fabric, her little nipples poking out.  Sometimes she'd be sitting cross-legged on my bed and I'd look over and notice that her legs were just wide enough to show that she wasn't wearing panties. I knew she wasn't shy about her body. She never covered it up around me. She never shut windows when walking around the room in the buff. She'd let me take pictures of her naked. She would change in the room even when Fredrick was there, and only make a small effort of modesty, like having her back to him as she changed shirts. It never overtly seemed like she was showing off for Fredrick, or flaunting her body, but now that she had pointed out that he was a voyeur, I suddenly saw the pattern and realized that made her a classic exhibitionist. 

What happened next was inevitable. I wanted to fuck my girlfriend as much as I possibly could and could only do it in my dorm room. Fredrick wanted to watch as much as he could, and wasn't going to give us any privacy. My girlfriend not only didn't care if he watched, but was actually turned on by it. So, what else was there to do? We told Fredrick that we were going to fuck, and if he wanted to watch, he could. 

And that's exactly what happened. And we were all happier from that point forward.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts