Home » , , , , , » Her Homework: Artistic Self Nude

Her Homework: Artistic Self Nude

Written By gaskins on Friday, November 30, 2012 | 7:06 PM

My former girlfriend, Jen, used to take photos. She especially took nudes and was really good at self-portraits. She'd first done it as an assignment in college. I couldn't really believe that a professor could assign college students such homework and not be sued for sexual misconduct, but it's a true story. Jen took up the assignment with gusto.

She took a series of photos around the house where she was living at the time. She was renting a room in an old Portland craftsman house from her friend. She took photos in her room, the upstairs bathroom, and the stairs. 

She told me she picked one of the photos to take to class for the group critique. I couldn't believe that she not only took a nude photo of herself, and not only was going to submit it to her professor, but that she showed her entire class. Furthermore, they not only looked at her nakedness, but studied it in detail. They reviewed it and offered their opinions. 

I asked Jen if she'd show me the picture she'd shown the class, and she gladly retrieved it from her old files. She got an "A" in the class, she said. I don't doubt that at all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts