Home » , , , , , , , , , » A quick snapshot before we start

A quick snapshot before we start

Written By gaskins on Thursday, November 8, 2012 | 11:41 AM

We had rented a nice hotel room, and we knew that the first thing we'd do is have really good hotel sex.  We pulled the chair out from the desk and took a pillow from the bed. We were both naked, and she mounted the chair, her knees on the seat and her bare butt thrust out, ready to be taken.

I would take her hard. There was no question. As hard as I could. We would fuck. I would pound her and she would beg for more, screaming "harder, faster, give it to me!"Her hair would get damp with sweat and I'd pull it back, driving her ass down with each thrust. Her breasts would flop. Our skin would slap. She would bite the pillow and whimper into it.

Going harder, I'd grab each mound of fleshy buttock, and squeeze. I'd slap her ass, leaving a small red mark. This would make her squeal, and pant, "harder!" She loved getting spanked and fucked at the same time. 

We both loved it when I'd spread her butt cheeks, stretching and opening her wrinkled anus. It seemed to wink as it contracted, as my thick cock pumped in and out of her swollen pussy. By then we'd be feeling really naughty, and I'd let a glob of spit drop from my mouth. I'd aim for her asshole, but sometimes my aim was off and it'd land on her butt. So I'd spit again. She loved this, and after a few more times of this, her whole ass was a mess of spit. It would dribble down her crack. And pool for a moment on the pucker or her ass. This would let me put my thumb to her entrance and with a round corkscrew motion, penetrate her. This would make her gasp and thrust her butt back against my cock even harder. She loved feeling the pressure and fullness my thumb offered her backside. First I'd drive my thumb in to the hilt and then, after her muscles had relaxed to accept it, I'd pull it out and slide in my middle finger. This would penetrate her deeper, but not thicker. She'd beg for more. I'd slide in my index finger next, and bang her with two fingers. This would make her voice pitch an octave higher as she cried out for more. It was my cue to add my ring finger, the third inside her. This stretched her tight passage to its limit. It was usually when she'd start to cum. A deep, powerful orgasm triggered by the anal penetration. 

I had learned not to stop or change anything while she was cumming. I would continue to pump her with my cock and ram my three fingers into her butt while she shook with orgasm. Once she began to stop shaking, I knew I could change. Her first orgasm was never her last. We both knew she could cum again, and even twice again. 

The choice was usually whatever the mood called for in that spontaneous moment. Sometimes I'd continue to pound away, drilling her pussy until I filled it. Or if I was feeling like a blow job, I'd walk around and stuff my sex-slick cock in her mouth. She'd eagerly gulp it down, and often rubbing herself, bring us both to orgasm. Sometimes she'd be in the mood for me to cum on her. Sometimes she'd call out for me to shoot in on her back. Or, she'd beg me to step around front of her and jack myself off on her face. She loved it when my cum shot across her breasts and stuck in her hair.

But when we were really fucking hard, and both really into it, my favorite move was to withdraw my three fingers from her ass, and before her gapping hole could contract, jam my cock in. It would be slick from her pussy juice and spit. Her muscles would be relaxed from her first orgasm. This would cause her to yelp and then grind her hips onto mine, pulling me deep. Balls deep. 

I loved the new site of my cock being encircled and swallowed by her ass. It seemed so naughty, so taboo to be taking her in her backdoor. Her hand would usually find her swollen clit and begin to rub herself. She could easily get another orgasm this way--her hand on her clit, my cock in her butt. She didn't even have to think about it. She could get herself off easily this way, and it would allow her to focus on timing her orgasm to mine. She knew I wouldn't be able to last long. If she squeezed her sphincter, she knew it sent bolts through me and boiled up the semen in my balls.

She could almost feel my cum building in my balls as she slowed her pace and rolling her hips, slid her ass up and down my slick cock. She'd pull forward just to the point my cock head would almost spring out, and then, slowly but firmly, plunge her hips back, causing her butt to press down and swallow my cock again. She'd shake her head, causing her hair to flip around, as she'd talk to me in a half sex-drunk sing-song: "fuck me, baby." 

We'd never use vulgar slang in our day to day lives. We'd save words like "fuck" just for this occasion. It made it seem even more naughty and powerful. She knew her dirty talk would push me to the edge. "Fuck me," she'd coo. "Fuck me in my ass." Adding this word began to make my dick twitch. She'd know I was on the edge and that her words and few clinches of her sphincter would cause me to explode. "Shoot it in my ass," she'd say. "Shoot your cum deep in my ass." She'd say this a few more times, adding, "Fuck me, fuck my ass." I'd be all I could stand. With another push, I was ejaculating every ounce I had deep into her bowels. 

Eventually, I'd slid out, and a trail of cum would ooze from her butt, down her pussy lips, and down her leg. The white globs would drip onto the hotel carpet. The room would smell that musky raw of anal sex. We could guess that at least one other guest had heard our bodies slapping together and her commanding me to shoot my load in her ass. This made us feel like teenagers again, breaking rules.

Sometimes, if she still had the energy, she'd remain on her knees, on the chair, and rub herself to a third and final orgasm. This last one wouldn't be as powerful as the first two, but as she described it, it was like floating down on the aftershock waves.

Sometimes I'd take a seat on the floor, or on the bed, and just watch her. It was an incredible voyeur sight to see her naked, soaked in sweat, and masturbating. Her pussy would be puffy and slick, and her ass still leaking cum. It seemed about as raw a sex could. My cock would be spent, and as much as I wished I could take her again, I'd have to admit that it wasn't going to be just then. 

Sometimes I thought about being another guy--not the guy who had just fucked her, but a fresh guy, who could step up and take sloppy seconds. This was one of my favorite fantasies as I watched her play with her just-fucked privates. I loved to imagine that I was a stranger seeing her for the first time and taking her in her already cum-filled holes.

Sometimes I wondered what it'd be like to watch another man go up to her like that, and fuck her. I imagined watching it. I imagined the slurping sound of a cock pumping in and out of her lubed hole. I wondered how long she could last, if she'd get sore, or if she could take even a third cock in a row. This would eventually lead to imagining that I was the third guy. I'd witness the first two men taking a turn fucking my wife, filling her, and then leaving her to be filled by me. I didn't really care about the men, or their expereince. It was more the idea of her getting warmed up. Getting stretched and filled with cum. I loved the thought of her leaking semen, and my cock sloshing around in her used orifices. I loved visualizing her as a cum receptacle, getting filled up to the point of overflow.

I imagined a gang bang of men, each lined up at her backside and her face. I imagined her getting filled in each hole, and her belly swimming with semen. I wondered how many she could take? Five? Even ten? 

Somehow I knew we would try, at least once. Maybe for a major birthday or anniversary. I'd seen ads posted online and never believed they were true. Now I knew at least some were true, and that someday we'd post an ad. And we'd end up in a hotel room just like this one, with her naked, just like now, with her knees on a chair, her butt in the air, and the pillow to brace against, just like now. I would think all this as she began to whimper and shake with a low, slow final orgasm. 

But first, before we even got started, I pulled the camera from our suitcase. I wanted a picture of her fresh, before we started. So I could always remember where it began.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts