Home » , , , , , , , » Morning Outdoor Handjob

Morning Outdoor Handjob

Written By gaskins on Friday, September 14, 2012 | 9:12 AM

I love camping with her, waking up naked and hard. We stand in the sun. She knows I am ready, but is still sleepy. Still hasn't had her coffee. So she lovingly gives me my release. Cupping my balls. Wrapping her right hand firmly around my shaft. And then beginning to stroke. She says she wants me to shoot it on her stomach. Her hand moves faster. Harder. She knows I need to cum. She is ready, and eager. She feels me beginning to twitch and spasm. She squeezes me harder and feels me explode. I spray all over her soft skin. She'll make no effort to clean up. She likes to feel it warm on her. Soon it will evaporate int eh morning sun, as she sips her coffee. A good start to both our days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts