Home » , , , » Her pierced nipple

Her pierced nipple

Written By gaskins on Saturday, September 15, 2012 | 10:00 AM

I couldn't help but keep checking out her breasts. It wasn't just that they were cupped perfectly by her red bikini. It looked like her nipples were hard, and poking at the fabric. Yet it wasn't cold. She hadn't been swimming. And there seemed to be a different shape.

She noticed my stare. Embarrassed, I didn't know what to do, except for being blunt. "Did you get your nipples pierced?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded.

"Really," I said. I don't know why I was so shocked. Maybe it seemed like such a sexy thing to do for an otherwise reserved and shy girl. It seemed bold, and sexual. "Are you serious?" I said, still not really believing she actually got her nipples pierced.

"Yeah," she said. "See for yourself."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts