Home » , , , , , , » Forced to Watch Fantasy

Forced to Watch Fantasy

Written By gaskins on Sunday, December 2, 2012 | 7:21 PM

The other night I had an erotic dream that both excited me and disturbed me. I dreamt that two young men broke into our apartment, looking for money or valuables for drugs, or whatnot. And they caught me and my boyfriend in bed, naked. They tied up my boyfriend and forced him to watch as they each had a turn raping me. 

I know this is both violent and illegal, but when I woke up, I was really turned on. I asked my boyfriend to make love to me, and I couldn't help but try to get him to go harder and rougher than normal. I told him I was just feeling "frisky," but the truth was, I had really gotten worked up over the idea of being "taken."

Naturally I dont' really want to be violated, hurt, or inflict any harm on my loving boyfriend. But still, a girl can keep a secret fantasy, right? Should I tell him? Maybe he'd think I'm sick. Maybe he'd be offended, or worse, hurt. I don't want to do anything to hurt him. Still, I keep thinking about my dream.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts