Home » , , , » She Makes Sexy Time, Sexy

She Makes Sexy Time, Sexy

Written By gaskins on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 3:25 PM

We call it 'sexy time.' We don't say, "Do you want to have sex?" We ask, "Do you want to have sexy time?" A lot of the time this means full on intercourse--but sometimes, especially in mornings or evenings when one of us is tired, or we just want variety, we'll just do oral sex, or just masturbate each other, or even just focus on the needs on one person. 

One of her favorite things to do is touch herself, and suck me at the same time. She loves the feeling of me in her mouth as she rubs herself. She makes herself cum, and then, while her body is wet and still quivering, begs me to put my hardness inside her. Having had her sucking me, I am all too ready. The sex is hard and fast, urgent, and raw. She loves the aftershocks of orgasm as I release.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts